Terms & Conditions
Using the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd facility trading as Airborn Airpark is undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions provided in this document and provided by Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd on site and during safety briefings.
When buying a ticket to participate in associated activities at Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd trading as Airborn Airpark you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined in the Waiver which is also displayed at Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd.
– IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ –
Exclusion of liability – waiver of right to sue – your assumption of risk – these conditions affect your legal rights.
Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to trampolining, rock climbing, airbag, zipline, ninja park, equipment rental, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of the climbs and surrounds and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd venue subject to the following conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd venue the customer is deemed to agree to these conditions.
- Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer because the recreational activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose or because of negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd.
- The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from the customer’s participation in such activities.
- WARNING: If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law & Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this sign. NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in or on this sign, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part.
Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law & Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 23(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law & Fair Trading Act 2012.
- The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Children must be at least 1 years of age to use the facilities at Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd and when less than 10 years of age, be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted on the trampolines, climbing walls or other activities. If in doubt, please seek medical advice.
- While in the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd venue you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
- All tickets remain the property of Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date and time booked and are void if tampered with.
- The customer must comply with all signs or other directions of Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd and it may suspend or cancel the customer’s access to recreational activities at the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd venue in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
If you purchase a ticket for the use of the harness and climbing walls, or any other facilities at the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd venue on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
1. is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
2. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
– REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY –
- All tickets remain the property of Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd and cannot be refunded, transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- Booking Cancellations due to a change of mind are transferrable under the following conditions but are not refundable.
- Customers with bookings less than 10 participants.
1. If you provide more than 24 hours notice the booking may be transferred to an alternative time.
2. If you provide less than 24 hours notice the booking may not be transferred to an alternative time.
- Customers with bookings greater than 10 participants (Eg. Birthday Parties, School Groups, OSH Groups etc.)1.
1. If you provide more than 1 weeks notice the booking may be transferred to an alternative time.
2. If you provide less than 1 weeks notice the booking may not be transferred to an alternative time.
- Customers with bookings less than 10 participants.
- All booking cancellations due to COVID-19 made prior to the start of the booked session time will be transferable to an alternative date/time within the next 12 months. All fees and deposits paid will be held in credit.
- Staff in the venue are unable to provide refunds. If you wish to request a transfer or refund, please email us at email@example.com stating your booking reference number and request. Additionally, you can call our venue on 03 8375 5262 or write to Unit 2, 195 Somerton Road, Roxburgh Park Victoria 3064 Australia.
– DELIVERY NOTICE –
If you make a booking through the Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd website, you will receive via email a Booking Confirmation which includes your booking reference, the date and time you have booked for, a description and cost of the services you have booked, your payment method, our address and contract details.
– OUR COMMITMENT –
– COLLECTION OF INFORMATION –
We collect your personal information when you provide it to complete an online purchase and complete your booking. You may also choose to provide us with additional information to enable us to improve and expand our service to you such as updates to our services and special promotions.
When you visit our website, details are recorded about your visit, such as time and date, your server address, pages accessed, time spent and type of browser. This information is used in an anonymous form for statistical purposes and as such cannot identify you individually.
– USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION –
Your personal information will only be used or disclosed as is necessary to provide you with the goods and services available through the website offered by us and to assist us to improve our website and services, and to provide you with information and offers relevant to our services. You may opt-out of receipt of any such offers at any time by submitting a request through our website.
We may disclose your personal information where required or authorised by law to do so.
– STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION –
Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd ensures your credit card information is transmitted over secure lines using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a protocol that provides communications privacy, authentication and message integrity and prevents eavesdropping, tampering or message forgery by encrypting data.
Please note that our website does not provide systems for secure transmission of personal information across the internet, except where otherwise specifically stated. You should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting personal information via the internet and that we accept no responsibility for personal information provided via unsecured websites.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. We will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from unauthorised access to your personal information or a breach of this policy whether or not such access or breach was caused by our negligent or wilful act or omission or that of our employees or agents.
– WEBSITE ANALYTICS –
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
– COMPLAINTS RESOLUTION –
Take Flight Entertainment Pty Ltd is committed to providing customers with a fair and responsible system for the handling of customer complaints. If at any time you have any concerns or complaints in relation to privacy or the operation of the website, please contact us through our website so that we may resolve them.